To collectively work with local and international communities to support and empower children and youth through volunteer activities and sustainable development initiatives for the benefit of present and future generations.
A world in which all people despite age, race, sex or religion champion volunteerism to promote equality towards ending global challenges.
- To create intercultural cooperation between people in the North and the South
- To promote volunteerism as a tool for sustainable community development.
- To create a better understanding of the African culture and value system amongst people from the North and the South.
- To promote a culture of volunteerism and contribute to a more cohesive society by building trust and reciprocity.
- To build up knowledge networks locally and internationally.
- To offer affordable and exciting volunteer projects in one of the magnificent world heritage sites, Victoria Falls.
Afro Edge is committed to best business practices and fundamental principles of transparency, integrity and accountability. We nurture our own management style, typified by an open culture of trust, innovation and creativity.
Our Projects in Zambia
- Teaching at a primary school
- Vulnerable children feeding program
- Orphanage Home